There is beauty around us everywhere we look. Our almighty God has created for us a world of plenty that is full of color, sounds, tastes, and smells to tantalize all our senses. Every now and then God sends us a little message to remind us to stop and notice the beauty all around.
We take pictures to remember a moment, a person, or a place, but sometimes when we look back we notice something that makes the picture even more special. Here is a collection of photos that were timed to perfection either knowingly or unknowingly and have a great effect.
1. This hilarious picture of a fish photobombing a man snorkeling makes him look like a merman with a fish head.
2. Another priceless moment is a picture of a dog yawning in front of a picture of a dog yawning in the exact same pose. Nothing to yawn about there.
3. In what is possibly one of the rarest pictures, a shark is photographed just before it is about to surface above the water. The layer of water still over the emerging shark is seen clearly and looks like a veil of water.
4. A fish staring into the jaws of death (or beak in this case), makes for an amazing photograph that is completely frame-worthy.
5. One strategically taken picture with a dog laying in the grass just behind a barbeque pit looks like the canine has a bit of dragon blood in it.
These and other pictures in the collection show us that life is beautiful and timing really is everything.
Share these photos with your friends to amaze them!