26 Family Members Lose Their Life After Mom Makes Fatal Mistake In Her Dessert Recipe

This party turned dark very quickly.

Over two dozen people lost their lives after they accidentally consumed pesticides that were put into a treat at the celebration that they were attending.

Police in Pakistan have confirmed that these pesticides were actually mixed up in the desert, and this led to the death of about 26 people, in addition to other being placed in the hospital.

Police official Wasim Akba said, “Among the people who lost their lives in Fateh Poor, in the Layyah region of the province, were women and children”

According to a report, nearly 11 pounds of laddu (a treat of fried dough that seems to be very popular in the Southern art of Asia) were bought by Umer Hayat from Tariq Hotel & Sweet, which is located in the village of Karor Lal Esan. The treats were bought as part of the refreshments that were meant to celebrate the birth of Hayat’s son, Abdullah, who was born in April of this year.

Five people apparently lost their lives after they consumed the laddu on the 21st of April, according to news sources. Also, as reported by Bella Naija, the death toll increased continually due to a notable absence of the resources and health facilities that were required for the village to be able to pump the stomachs of the patients, according to Arshad Bhutta, a village resident.

Dr. Taha Salman, a visiting physician in the village of Layyah, said that the victims needed to be quickly transferred to medical centers in either Karachi or Lahore. According to the doctor, only those locations have the required medical technology to help alleviate the symptoms.

An investigation was quickly launched into how the pesticides got mixed in with the sweets, and the investigators said that one of the employees at the bakery came forward to state that he added the pesticide into the mixture accidentally.

Wasim Akba, a police official, also said, “As of this moment, the results of the forensic tests of the deceased, as well as the pastries themselves, are still ending”

Akba also said that the pesticides, as opposed to flavoring, were added to the laddu mixture. The only words that were written on the label of the can were in English, and these words were apparently similar to the flavoring used.

Three people have been arrested in connection to the incident, according to authorities, and they were charged with a violation of laws on food control and poisonous substances.

“There was a pesticide shop close by, and this shop was being renovated. The owner of the shop had left the pesticide at the bakery for safekeeping,” said Rameez Bukhari, a senior police official.

The pesticide that was ingested in the laddu is actually banned in the country, and no stores are allowed to sell the substance. However, one resident there said that the substance is actually often used as a poison for crops.

Hayat remains in critical condition. Many of his family members are already died, including two children, one sister and seven of his brothers. The newborn’s father is also in critical condition.

More articles

Donate now to save Baby Jésus’ life!

Every day, Jésus experiences excruciating pain due to a rare and blistering skin condition called EB. With up to 80% of his skin affected, he relies on pain medication just […]

Read More

Woman Gives Money & Business Card To Begging Man, She Never Expected This To Show Up A Few Months Later!

Her kindness changed his life & his heart… and he wasn’t going to let her go without being repaid!

Read More

Alabama family’s Bible was found opened to this verse after house burned down “but I can prevail”

A family said two Bibles and a few family memories survived a devastating house fire that happened the day after […]

Read More

Recent posts

A heart at peace gives life to the body, but envy rots the bones.

A heart at peace gives life to the body, but envy rots the bones. Proverbs 14:30 No Comparison Movies, TV shows, and advertisements all encourage us to compare ourselves to […]

Read More

Donate now to save Baby Jésus’ life!

Every day, Jésus experiences excruciating pain due to a rare and blistering skin condition called EB. With up to 80% of his skin affected, he relies on pain medication just […]

Read More

The Worst Disease You Have Never Seen of the Year

Joyce suffers in extreme pain every day from a rare blistering skin disease known as EB. With up to 80% skin loss, she can’t go one day without having pain […]

Read More
Scroll to Top